We help businesses efficiently comply with the most stringent regulatory requirements,
by securing the IT Infrastructure assets, critical applications and access to sensitive
data. Our Vulnerability Assessment services use commercially available utilizing IBM Qradar,
Qualys, Rapid7, Nessus, and open source tools like OpenVAS, Nmap, etc. We are specialized in providing
the entire vulnerability life cycle management from asset inventory, discovery, vulnerability
gaps assessment, and remediation options. We also provide services to automate vulnerability
scans and report on potential risks. Implementation of Security Information and Event Management
tools, integrating them with the IT infrastructure and providing alerts based on established risk
profiles. We provide automated processes for firewall checks, and also offer internal penetration testing services.
Security Services Portfolio Includes:
- Security Assessment Services: We will use right tools and process to perform indepth security assessment for an application, business unit and organization
- Security Monitoring Services: We provide 24x7 security monitoring services with use of perfect combination of people and technologies
- Security Management Services: We use best in class security solutions to provide real time solutions for security incidents, we follow ITIL driven process to manage your security requirements
- Compliance Assessment: We make you get ready for your upcoming compliance certification process, we provide consultants to help you apply all required security measures to get relevant certifications
- Supported CertificationsISO, HIPAA, CMM, PCI
- Cloud Security We are specialized in Cloud security services with expertise in Amazon AWS, Azure, Private Cloud,
VPN, Cloud Architecture, Cloud DR, Big Data on cloud, Cloud Security, and other Cloud specialized services.
- We efficiently comply with the most stringent regulatory requirements, secure critical applications, and
access to sensitive data. We specialize in providing Risk Management Framework (RMF), Single Sign-On IAM solutions,
Password Complexity guidelines, Database Security, Cloud Security, and other Security solutions.
We adopt the best combination of security tools, policies, security concepts and safeguards, guidelines, training,
and best practices in meeting cyber security objective. IA is capable of designing and implementing the best suited,
desired, and recommended cyber security architecture. We can also delivery, in line with NIH’s mission objective with
the Joint Information Environment (JIE) by using single security architecture covering networks and security architecture
for growth, reduced risk of surprise, and maximum operational flexibility. We efficiently comply with the most stringent
regulatory requirements, secure critical applications and access to sensitive data.
We specialize in providing RMF, Single
Sign-On IAM solutions, Password Complexity guidelines, Database Security, Cloud Security, and other Security solutions. We
have highly skilled consultants with experience in IAM, public key infrastructure (PKI), Biometrics, Analytics, CAC, Cyber
Security Architecture, Mobile Security Solutions, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Security Assessments, Contingency
Planning and DISA Compliance.
Risk Management Framework (RMF) implementation is one of most recommended security assessment methodologies to reduce threats
and vulnerabilities and to mitigate security risks. We understand that RMF is very intense and requires proactive training programs;
our team has gained full-fledged implementation knowledge of NIST recommended RMF processes. We are capable of implementing RMF process
including all the documentation such as Security Authorization Package, Security Plan, Risk Assessments, Risk Categorization, Security Control
Implementation, Assessment Recommendation, etc.